Prototyping; is the manufacture of one-to-one or close samples of the parts with the 3D PRINTER to prevent any errors that may occur before the production phase of the design part and the serial production. According to the geometry of the designed model; Production in small quantities can be produced in a few hours or within a few days according to the mass production.
– Accelerates the product release process and prevents the competitors from being
– Decreases mold cost,
– The visual design of the product can be checked in real dimensions and we can see the errors that are overlooked,
– Multi-piece assembly part can be produced and tested at one time,
– Accelerates the R & D process and improvement works,
– The prototype produced can be used as the main model in mold making or for precise casting operations.